Music to your ears….
Music noise control for events & festivals starts with an effective Noise Management Strategy. We will assist you at the initial planning stages, with the Local Authority & Environmental Health Officers, during Music Noise Level sound checks, & work with the festival organisers & sound engineers to provide live ‘real-time’ event monitoring to meet your event license conditions & festival noise control obligations.
Can festival noise be controlled?
Yes, we have extensive festival & event experience, we can support multiple sound monitoring locations & real-time advice during the event ensuring that you reduce the risk of community festival noise complaint, meet your event license conditions & demonstrate a pro-active festival noise management strategy to the Local Authority. Soundguard Acoustics Ltd can also provide noise risk assessment, including signage and hearing protection advice for staff, volunteers & supporting services at the event.
Sounds good, what now?
Contact us today on 01237 478142 and make everything sound just right.
- Noise Management Plan
- Real-time sound monitoring during your event
- Working with the Local Authority to demonstrate effective control
- Determining appropriate event license conditions
- Initial design, layout & planning
- Music Noise Level sound checks
- Real-time pro-active sound control during the event
- Working with Environmental Health Officers towards solutions
- Responding to community noise complaints