What is noise dispersion modelling?
Noise modelling, or ISO 9613 noise dispersion modelling, is a noise mapping software used within environmental acoustics to predict the effect of road, rail or industrial sources on new or existing dwellings.
I’m still lost, what is noise mapping?
Noise modelling or noise mapping software will provide a prediction analysis of existing sound sources upon the layout of new or existing developments or for understanding the effect of acoustic barriers & topography. Development layout, earth bunds and acoustic fencing can all be predicted in advance enabling you to understand the affect of noise across the site. A visual noise map is a tool to provide supportive evidence within environmental noise reports and help to satisfy Environmental Health Officers or Planners that noise control has been appropriately designed.
Sounds good, what now?
Contact us today on 01237 478142 and make everything sound just right.
- ISO 9613 Bruel & Kjaer Predictor Lima Software
- Computer modelling of commercial, industrial & entertainment noise
- 2D or 3D modelling of sources at multiple locations
- Advanced fully functional software
- Acoustic reports supported with detailed mapping
- Visual representation of noise impact or solutions
- Recognised by Planners & Environmental Health Officers