Expert acoustic advice & noise dispute resolution…
An expert witness can help to resolve noise & planning issues on your behalf and will assist from an independent position for all parties or represent individual clients to determine reasonable & effective solutions. All acoustic consultants are MSc qualified & full Members of the Institute of Acoustics (IoA). The company holds Full Member status with the Association of Noise Consultants (ANC) as well as being an accredited test body for Building Control Approved Document E sound insulation testing. We can provide CPR 35 compliant reports & attend court as an expert witness in acoustics.
Acoustics shouldn’t be a nuisance…
Soundguard Acoustics Ltd has extensive knowledge within the field of acoustics & noise control. We can provide expert witness within planning & noise issue applications, noise impact of commercial properties, event licensing, kennel noise applications, provide noise control advice & assist with noise nuisance situations. We explain all approaches and present information to our clients with an understandable, clear and personal manner.
Who’s side are you on?
We assist from an independent position for all parties using appropriate standards and guidance to determine reasonable & effective solutions.
Sounds good, what now?
Contact us today on 01237 478142 and make everything sound just right.
- Qualified & fully insured professional advice
- Clear, professional & CPR 35 compliant reports
- Expert Witness & court attendances
- Planning, design & noise impact cases
- Noise impact of commercial & entertainment noise
- Correspondence with the Planning Officers on your behalf
- Working with Environmental Health Officers towards solutions
- Assisting with noise abatement notices
- Noise issues and statutory noise nuisance advice
- Event licensing & noise control
- Clear, friendly, jargon-free advice